The Occubus Project - Occupational Medicine and Health
Why aren't you on the 'bus yet?
This is a collaborative work for information related to occupational medicine, health, toxicology, management and quality.
Access to the articles is free for all visitors.
If you wish to contribute - and contribution is encouraged by those who use this site - please obtain a log in account. Log in privileges are requested to keep the contributions from those who are professionals or students with an active interest in occupational medicine and health.
You can search for an article using
- the search box to the left or
- look through a list of all articles or
- look through a list of all categories or
- see what's changed recently recent changes.
This wiki is not a substitute for professional advice. Information provided is not to be considered a diagnostic tool. Information contributed is not moderated. Information presented here is for informational purposes only.
Contact the wiki admin for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.michaelschweigert.com
- Feel free to tryout the Sandbox to mess around with the wiki editing.